We will be opening at 11.30am on Sunday for the Euros games!
Why Our Pub is Great
The Sun in Halesowen is a traditional village pub offering a modern menu of 2-4-1 classics and specials in a family-friendly environment. Our superb beer garden boasts a children’s play area that’s perfect for keeping the little ones busy while you relax. Our patio area is ideal for alfresco dining, and when the sun’s out we add freshly-cooked Garden Grills to the menu. Get your BBQ on with the whole family, and enjoy mouth-watering meals for less!
Travelling from further afield? You’ll find us just off Junction 4 of the M5. Explore the surrounding countryside, then come in to explore our massive menu. You’ll find all the favourites here, plus plenty of modern and global dishes. So whether you’re treating Nan to a slap-up Sunday lunch or bringing your better half here for a special meal, you’re bound to find something that tickles your fancy.
Keep it simple, or push the boat out by exploring new flavours from the specials menu. Whether you’re strictly a meat and two veg kind of eater, or an avid adventurer through global tastes, we’ve got plenty of choice and lots of value to keep you happy.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus